Thursday 26 July 2018

Did you miss me?

Seems ages since I had the chance to blog but this morning I got up extra early to catch up with you guys.

So, where have I been? 

Well, where to start?  We've moved! Yup, I decided that my last shop was not in the right place so I closed it and moved everything to a fabulous little 300 year old barn at Kirkharle, in the heart of my beautiful home county, Northumberland. And I love it!!


The new studio is set in Kirkharle Courtyard, a 17th century manor house & farm which was the birthplace of renowned landscape architect Lancelot Capability Brown.


The courtyard is also home to a number of other creatives along with a farm shop selling Northumbrian fayre and the most  amazing cafe (oops, there goes the diet!).

As you can imagine moving everything from a large shop to a small studio wasn't easy but with lots of help from family and friends (thank you  Paul, Caitlin, Simon, Nikki & James!) we did it.


Not only did we change premises but we also changed names so I'm delighted to introduce you to The Creative Chicken!



So, that's one of the things I've been up to since we last saw each other but there is so much more to tell you all so see you soon!

Wendy x

No comments:

Post a Comment